The MetroFax API allows you to integrate our service into your business applications. With the MetroFax API, you can:
- Automate all MetroFax services (sending/receiving faxes, generate usage reports, list all inbound and outbound faxes, check status of any fax).
- Automate a set of code on one account across multiple fax numbers, without needing the individual login and password for each number.
- Upload a single document for multiple uses for batch faxing (upload example.docx, and send 500 different send messages with same source document, within lifetime of file — 90 minutes).
- Track any fax request throughout its lifetime (Pending, transmitting, completed/failed, deleted).
- Retrieve fax images from any number on an account in either PDF/TIFF file format without needing to locate the original notification email message or log in to the MetroFax Dashboard.
- Use any programming language that has capability to send SOAP messages.
- Store fax image to any pre-existing naming convention, as fax images are written by your program. This is useful for document image managers who are moving from a different system.
- Create seamless integration with custom applications.
There is no additional charge for the MetroFax API for qualified corporate accounts.
For more information, contact MetroFax sales at 888-321-3121 or email us at email@example.com.