We’re committed to protecting your personal information and want to keep spam faxes out of your Metrofax account. Our dedication to this is simple:
- We never disclose your fax number
- We keep your email and contact details private
- We don’t send you unsolicited faxes
- We don’t sell your information
Help us Block Spam Faxes
Under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, it is a violation of Federal law to transmit an unsolicited advertisement by facsimile. This means that it is illegal to send a fax unless the recipient has expressly agreed to receive faxes from the sender, or the sender and receiver have an existing business relationship.
Despite our best efforts, you may receive unsolicited faxes on occasion. In order to assist us in our effort to lead the fight against unsolicited faxes, please take the following steps if you are in receipt of an unsolicited fax:
- If the unsolicited fax contains a telephone number or other contact details, please contact the sender at once and request to have your fax number removed from their list.
- If the sender persists, Metrofax subscribers may contact Metrofax Customer Support and request another fax number.
Thank you for helping us stop illegal fax advertising.